Special Projects (ST)
All applications must address one or more of our five research priorities.
Maximum award amount: $5,000 (May vary depending on type of project proposed)
Maximum duration: 1 year
Allowable direct costs: $5,000
Indirect costs: May be applicable in certain instances
- In order to qualify for funding, the planned activities must be directly related to one or more of TRDRP's [research priorities](http://link-to-research-priorities.
- The activity must primarily take place in California, involve California investigators, and include, where applicable, discussants and speakers funded by TRDRP.
- Applications for Special Project Awards go through a separate review process. The TRDRP Scientific Advisory Committee makes recommendations regarding funding.
- Conference grants will be limited in number, scope, cost and duration.
- Contact a program officer regarding the appropriateness of your proposal prior to submission.